– How many subjects in each group?
– Was F2-isoprostanes evaluated at basal level and/or after the testing? What about the timing?
– Did you verify the daily physical activity levels during the interventation protocol?
Thank you very much for the questions.
– There were 12 subjects in each group.
– F2-isoprostanes were evaluated at basal level. Acute changes in response to the exercise testing were not measured. We actually performed 4 different exercise tests and was therefore difficult to have the “ideal” time point for such a measurement.
– Yes. Our participants were recreationally active individuals (approximately 1.2 to 1.4 h per week) and the questionnaires that they filled [Wareham et al. (2003)] regarding their daily physical activity levels did not yield any difference between the three groups.
You must be logged in to post a comment.